BENEFITS OF OUR SPECIAL GIFT SET:
- Save 27% on the regular price
- Customise your bundle: Select your preferred Salt Soap alongside a Konjac Sponge
- Pair a gentle vegan sponge with a handmade soap to create a special gift.
Along with your choice of Handmade Soap, you’ll receive a delicate pink Konjac Sponge.
Konjac sponges are a brilliant vegan alternative to natural sponges. Made from the root of a konjac plant they are hard until moistened, when they become silky soft.
Beautifully gentle, soft enough for babies and great for applying to the face or even for removing makeup.
When you are finished with your Konjac sponge, it is compostable and biodegradable.
Use the drop-down menu above your choice of handmade soap from our range:
- Rosemary & Frankincense Handmade Salt Soap
- Mandarin, Bergamot, Rosemary & Cedar Handmade Salt Soap
- Bergamot, Juniper & Rose Geranium Handmade Salt Soap
- Patchouli, Frankincense, Mandarin & Cedar Handmade Salt Soap
- Naked – Unscented Handmade Salt Soap
- Cedar & Bitter Orange Handmade Salt Soap
- Mint, Rosemary & Juniper Handmade Salt Soap
HOW TO USE A KONJAC SPONGE?
Soften the sponge with water and use in the shower or by the sink. It works brilliantly without soap on the face as it’s gentle exfoliation is perfect for delicate facial skin.
After each use, ensure the konjac sponge is thoroughly rinsed and gently squeezed to remove water. Hang or place it in a well-ventilated area to air dry. Avoid leaving it in a damp or humid environment, as this can shorten its lifespan.
Konjac sponges should be replaced every 2 to 3 months. If the sponge starts to deteriorate or becomes discoloured it's time to replace it.
For more information about each of the handmade soaps featured in this bundle, please see the individual product listings.
Handmade Salt Soap weight: 125g
Konjac Sponge weight: 5g
Our salt soaps are entirely plastic-free and packaged in eye-catching boxes made from recycled coffee cups. 100% recycled and recyclable.
Konjac sponges are Natural, Vegan & Biodegradable. They are made from the fibrous root of the konjac plant, which is a renewable resource. The sponge itself is fully biodegradable, meaning it will naturally break down over time, reducing environmental impact.