Let's make soap together!
An evening workshop with dook founder Helen to learn how to make your own cold-processed soap.
You will learn:
- The principles of cold-process soap making
- Formulating recipes using different combinations of oils
- How to colour soap using natural colourants
- How to fragrance soap using essential oils
- How to layer colours and create designs in a loaf mould.
You will go home with:
- Knowledge and experience of the cold process soap making process
- Half a loaf of soap - about 5-6 bars
Date & Time: 6.30pm - 9.00pm, Thursday, 29th February 2024
Only six places available on the course. Book now!
Buying this as a gift? Let us know by leaving a note at the check out and we will send a beautiful gift card with details of the workshop.
Not sure? Here are some testimonials from previous participants:
"My heart is full with the joy of creating! I know I'll be love my soap because I chose the colours/designs/smells. Just loved it! Helen knows her stuff!" Kim, Feb 2023
"Creativity and science combine with beauty to create sublime soap" Emily, Jan 2022