Let's make soap together!
An evening workshop with dook founder Helen to learn how to make your own cold-processed soap.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The principles of cold-process soap making
- Formulating recipes using different combinations of oils
- How to colour soap using natural colourants
- How to fragrance soap using essential oils
- How to layer colours and create designs in a loaf mould.
YOU WILL GO HOME WITH:
- Knowledge and experience of two soap making processes
- Half a loaf of soap - about 5-6 bars
- 2-3 bars of your own version of a dook salt soap
DATE & TIME:
6pm - 9.30pm, Wednesday 27th September 2023
Only six places available on the course. Book now!
Buying this as a gift? Let us know by leaving a note at the check out and we will send a beautiful gift card with details of the workshop.
Not sure? Here are some testimonials from previous participants:
"My heart is full with the joy of creating! I know I'll be love my soap because I chose the colours/designs/smells. Just loved it! Helen knows her stuff!" Kim, Feb 2023
"Creativity and science combine with beauty to create sublime soap" Emily, Jan 2022