Let's make soap together!
An evening workshop with dook founder Helen to learn how to make your own cold-processed soap.
You will learn:
- The principles of cold-process soap making
- Formulating recipes using different combinations of oils
- How to colour soap using natural colourants
- How to fragrance soap using essential oils
- How to layer colours and create designs in a loaf mould.
You will go home with:
- Knowledge of basic soap making processes
- Half a loaf of soap - about 5 bars
- Your own version of a dook salt soap
Date & Time: 6pm - 9.30pm Wednesday 22nd June 2022
Only six places available on the course. Book now!
Buying this as a gift? Let us know by leaving a note at the check out and we will send a beautiful gift card with details of the workshop.
Not sure? Here are some testimonials from previous participants:
"Loved, loved, loved today's workshop!! Helen's enthusiasm and expertise shine through in this wonderfully planned and executed afternoon. I can't wait for my soaps to cure and apply my new-found skills in my soap kitchen" Amber, Jan 2020
"Helen's passion for soap makes for a really enjoyable afternoon. It was a real treat to spend a few hours lost in scent and colour and go home with a supply of lovely soap." Cathy, Feb 2020
"Super soap making extravaganza!!! So much fun blending fragrances and learning about the alchemy of soap making!" Leanne, Feb 2020
"Enthusiastic and friendly instructor leading you through a fun-filled and satisfying afternoon ending in fabulous soaps. What's not to love?!" Kathrin, Feb 2020