Let's make soap together!
A half-day workshop learning how to make your own cold-processed soap.
You will learn:
- The principles of cold-process soap making
- Formulating recipes using different combinations of oils
- How to colour soap using natural colourants
- How to fragrance soap using essential oils
- How to layer colours and create designs in a loaf mould.
You will go home with:
- Knowledge of basic soap making processes
- Half a loaf of soap - about 5 bars
- Handouts & Recipes
- Your own version of a dook salt soap
- a goodie bag to get you started making at home
Venue: Edinburgh, precise location TBC
Date: 1pm - 5pm Sunday 26th January 2020
Only seven places available on the course. Book now!
Buying this as a gift? - let us know at check out and we will send you a gift card with details of the workshop.