Pre-order now - delivery from 3rd March
Treat your mum, yourself or a friend to a beautiful hand-tied dried flower posy created by Jenny at Studio Seapink.
Perfectly sized for a bedside table, desk or dressing table this cute-as-a-button scented posy is small but powerful.
Created with over 20 stems of delicate mini dahlias, lavender, eucalyptus, limonium, gypsophila, seed heads, grasses and more. Finished with a twist of artisan made plant dyed silk ribbon, this pint sized beauty will be a keep-sake to treasure.
- bespoke and luxurious
- full of superior British and locally grown dried flowers and botanicals, sourced from artisan growers and include rare and interesting flower varieties
- wonderfully scented with eucalyptus and lavender
- long-lasting and require no water unlike fresh bouquets
- wrapped in responsibly sourced and recyclable packaging
- free from the carbon footprint of imported roses and other out of season flowers
- naturally free from the dyes and toxic bleach used in mass produced dried flowers (and safe to compost at the end of their life)
Dimensions: approx 20cm x 15cm
These make the perfect gift on their own or combined with a soap or two.
If you'd like a message including in your package, do make use of the 'add a note' section at check out. We'd be more than happy to hand write a note to include in your parcel.
About the maker:
Studio Seapink is a creative studio for sustainable florals, providing flowers for weddings, commissions and customer orders from their base in coastal East Lothian, Scotland.
Find out more @studio_seapink on Instagram